As a girl, I thought of joining the Navy to "See the world". However in college, I majored in French and Spanish, and then after wearing out my leather-soled shoes on my first trip to France, I knew travel was the right career for me.
I began my career as a professional travel advisor to help others "see the world". Over the next 20+ years of travel planning for others and of course, travelling for myself I've had many highlights:
- Cruises to Mexico, Alaska, and the Caribbean.
- travelling extensively throughout my beloved France.
- exploring Tahiti, Brazil, Greece and much more!
My most adventurous trip was the one to Hong Kong where the language, culture and cuisine were vastly different to the one I was accustomed to. In that trip, I also ventured by ferry to Lantau Island, Macau and throughout mainland China.
Thanks to my passion for diversity, my specialties also include:
- Couples planning a special travel experience to celebrate their marriage
- Families hoping to supplement the education of their children, and form closer bonds through travel experiences,
- Romance travel for couples whether it be through honeymoons, on special vow-renewal vacations or on River Cruises.
For a diverse and unique experience, and to travel your way, let me be the one to share this journey with you.